Website Lead Tracker
- 15 May
Website Lead Tracker
Ever wondered what companies visit your website?
Did you also wonder if they were genuine sales prospects you’re missing?
WELL, we can solve that problem for you, SERIOUSLY!
Our Sales Engagement Programs have been extended to support some new tools and functionality.
This stuff is NEW and VERY cool.
1. Our rev™ WebServices Lead Tracker can tell you the companies who have visited your website.
2. We use lead profiling and filtering to profile and also highlight the type of companies you need to engage FIRST
(hot, warm, cold segments).
3. Email notifications are configured to let you know when a company visits your website which matches your lead profile.
4. Companies can be automatically loaded into your CRM or Sales Tracking System
(e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho, and webCRM etc.).
5. Company details are automatically loaded into your email marketing engine e.g. MailChimp where they join our email workflow program (sales funnel).
6. As companies progress through the sales process, the sales pipeline tracking and reporting ensures that you have complete visibility to current sales status information.
rev™ Website Lead Tracker - Driving your business growth
rev™ Sales & Marketing Acceleration helps companies to grow by providing a range of products and services centred around Strategy and Planning, Digital Marketing, and Sales Engagement.
Our methodology is unique. It tailors an enterprise marketing and sales program to suit the specific needs of YOUR company and each business unit e.g. management, marketing, sales, customer service etc.
We have a range of digital tools that provide AMAZING results across marketing and sales activities.
rev™ Website Lead Tracker is our latest tool to be added to this portfolio.
Lead Tracker tells you the companies who visit your website.
This tool by itself will get some GREAT results.
To MAXIMISE the results (and scale them), we've created a rev™ Website Lead Tracker Service program.
Benefits of the rev™ Website Lead Tracker Service
Sales Team Benefits:
• Uncovers HOT sales leads who have visited your site and are READY TO BUY.
• Better visibility to leads being generated from your sales campaigns.
• Creates an additional sales channel for your business – data you never had previously.
• Full integration to your sales management tools and CRM – no more forgotten leads.
• Lead filtering and score carding helps you to segment leads into priority follow up stages.
• Faster researching with integration to LinkedIn and other business tools.
• Search companies and view their browsing history and recent site visits.
Sales Management Benefits:
• Creating a more efficient, visible and measurable sales process for your business.
• Improved reporting by having access to current data, when you need it.
• More accurate and sustainable sales pipeline, allowing better forecasting and planning.
• Maximise the effectiveness of your sales and marketing programs.
• MORE closed sales.
• Boost the outcomes of your content and marketing across social media and digital channels.
• Better measurement of the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
• Full integration to email engines and CRM to remove data entry.
• Extends the use of pixel tracking and digital remarketing campaigns.
• Stops the leaks in your lead generation programs by highlighting anonymous website visitors.
• Removes the complexities of Google Analytics.
• Uncovers HOT leads who have visited your site and are keen to purchase.
How we implement rev™ Website Lead Tracker Service
1. We provide a content marketing and sales strategy to plan out your business objectives and goals.
2. Boost your online marketing content (blogs, adverts, social media posts, news items etc.) to drive more traffic to your website and campaign landing pages.
3. Create digital tracking pixels and remarketing campaigns to track visitors who view your content [Learn More]
4. Set-up website monitoring tools that provide heat maps on what pages are visited, and what people have been looking at.
5. Configure the Lead Tracker tool and also the lead filtering and score carding
6. Build the links between Lead Tracker and your internal systems (CRM or Sales Tracking System, email marketing engines) or we can recommend these types of tools to you.
7. We plan and build your digital engagement remarketing campaigns and email workflows. These nurture your leads through an educational buyer journey (sales funnels).
8. We ensure that you have a structured sales process in place (defined selling stages).
9. We also provide optional sales coaching and mentoring to work with your sales staff and teach them the art of sales qualification, nurturing, and building sales pipelines.
10. Sales reporting and visibility: as companies move through the sales process, sales pipeline tracking and reporting will ensure that you have complete visibility to current sales pipeline information.
Need a new Website?
Check out our website development and marketing packages. rev™ Website Development and Marketing
Learn about the Website Lead Tracker Service
Please speak to Robert Durrant on +61 3 9863 7313 or email email@example.com
Recommended articles based upon this topic;
rev™ Website Development and Marketing
How Digital Pixels Leverage your Online Marketing
Building An Automated Sales Lead Generation Tool
DIFM Social Media & Digital Marketing Services
Implementing a Sales Process & Framework
The Art of Sales Qualification
Online Advertising IS NOT Digital Marketing Is your Business Ready to take on Amazon?
How to Grow Your Business
Keywords: Lead Generation, Lead Tracker, Website Development, Website Marketing, LinkedIn, Business Marketing, Marketing, Digital Advertising, Internet Advertising, Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing Plan, Web Advertising, Advertising Company, Advertising on Google, Marketing Firms, Digital Marketing Course Online, Advertising Strategies, Email Marketing, Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, Digital Marketing Agency, Search Engine Marketing , YouTube, Google Analytics, Remarketing, Social Media Management, Social Media News, Social Media Analytics, Online Advertising, Pixeling, Marketing Online, Website Marketing, Retargeting.